1/23/2009

 
SCREW THE HUMANITARIAN AID

Easy going! I will blow my neighbor with my artillery, I will send some helicopters with air-sol missiles and .50 calibers gatlings on ground targets, I will use phosphore and incendiary shells, I will send tanks to go and wrecks the housings, schools, hospital in the next city. I will blow up the electric grid and the water distribution network.

Next I will airdrop propaganda saying how much I love them, right before my ships blindly strikes from the sea and my drone aircrafts strafe runs above the civilians areas. I would use my bombers and fighters but they have none, eh! I can always strike more housings, schools, manufactures, groceries, pharmarcies....just in case I will send some more armored divisions along the infantry with mortars, flamesthrowers, grenades and submachine guns.

Of course, all of this would be monitored closely with controled informations on trusted friendly news agencies.

I would then call the man on the Moon and his ghost council!!!! Eh, can you repair?

(I can't.... must spend to buy missiles and shells.)

(I would like to have something to blow next time over!)

Easy going.

Unacceptable.

Just another shit spill on the roll of History.

Based on a (sad but)true story.

We should build a room 4 square meters, lock in all world leaders and make this a real TV show. See what happens. I would plug back my TV(day 628) for it.

Have a nice day on Earth.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?